HA, HA, HA, HA, HA.
What happened to our poetic collaboration Luisito? Deleted it? Awww! Shame and cowardice is hard to live with. Don't worry. I'll be posting it here soon so you can see it whenever you want.
I am your mirror Luisito. I show you what you don't want to see. Your hypocrisy, your impotence, you own cowardice.
I am your mirror and I have been Windexed clean!
I am a payaso but you are the one with egg all over your face. Pendejo. Why did you delete your discussion on the Footsteps of Hatuey group? Were we getting too close to the truth? Truth too embarrassing?
Ha, ha, ha, ha.
I hide behind a mask and a nom de plume yes. This pisses you off because you have nowhere to grab me. You know nothing.
And in your ignorance you insult everyone you know trying to get to me.
Ha, ha, ha, ha!
Y no pegas ni una pendejo.
hahaha! Oh luisito you kill me.
hehe.
Bet you wish you could. Bet you dared to. Especially after the verbal ass kickings I gave ya.
It's really easy to offer an ass whoopin' over the internet. Coward. What you gonna do? Grab me through the screen?
Ha.
You hide behind the mask of the internet. You hide behind your anger and your insults. You hide behind the delete button. You bark and snarl and show your mellaera to old men who refuse to fight back.
I predicted the moment you were let off the leash you'd prance and whine the same way a scared dog does and YOU DID! You terminated your own discussion. Who's the coward? You would do the same in person too.
I know.
I seen you do it.
Perro que ladra no muerde and luisito you MAKE A LOT OF NOISE!!!
Ha, ha, ha.
Run to your mami Luisito. Tell her how badly you are being treated. Boo hoo! Run to your shrinks and tell them how you are not appreciated. Tell them how painful it is to swallow your own medicine. Tell them how the big bad clown showed you your reflection and you got scared of what you saw.
A joke.
Ha, ha, ha.
Your mirror,
Joe

No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to leave a comment just make sure you have thought about it first.
Ha, ha.
If your mouth is full I may have to look for other orifices to fill.
Ha, Ha, ha, ,ha!