HA, HA, HA, HA!
My sister Inaru has joined a group I belong to and shared this beautiful sentiment.
Taka’hi da kurixia ke guatiaos
Kibeto ahiahude’ toka
Xe yamoku kamuia 22, ke Abemtekaboli, karayabe hwiho waya 2009.
Greetings mi gente and friends. May you all receive many blessings this September 22, 2009 Autumn Equinox.
Exercise Wisdom Understandiing and kindness with all relatives.
May Your Walk on the Red Road ba a Peaceful one,Be Happy...Inaru:)
Delightful! Yes. But is it sincere? Let's see. I answered her post this way.
Ah! Inaru. Thank you for your most sincere blessings.Next thing you know she's closed shop! No answer. No gratitude. No kindness and understanding. No shared wisdom for a fellow taino.
Hee, hee, hee.
May you be blessed with the same kindness and understanding
you have shared with us.
Ha, ha, ha, ha!
Tenfold!!!
HA, HA, HA, HA!!!!
Love,
Cousin Joe
Not a shred of sincerity.
Solo hipocresÃa y malicia. La misma mierda de siempre.
Ha, ha, ha, ha.
She just ran like a bitch with her tail between her legs. Just like the pussy cat did. Dos caras de la misma moneda. You can tell they are related.
Maybe she didn't want to receive the same kind of kindness and understanding she dishes out to her own relatives.
Ha, ha, ha, ha.
I don't blame her. I wouldn't want that bullshit neither.

No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to leave a comment just make sure you have thought about it first.
Ha, ha.
If your mouth is full I may have to look for other orifices to fill.
Ha, Ha, ha, ,ha!