She started a discussion on Taino regalia and then couldn't handle the truth.
Ha, ha, ha.
This is what I wrote:
I love to dress up and wear make up!And she just went off! Ha, ha, ha, ha!
Ha, ha, ha.
Stuffing feathers up your --- doesn't make you a chicken. Taino means "good" and this is not how these "dressed up" taino treat each other. Look at the taino "brotherhood" as it stands now. Bochinche, crítica, hipocresía y malicia.
Do the beads and shells matter when you get kicked in the tail feathers?
Ha, ha.
Maybe it feels more authentic.
Ha.
Joe
Wanna see what she said? Here is her rant July 9th.
The site owner banned me from the site before allowing me to respond. Since he is is begging for money for his movie and she belongs to an active organization i wonder if he's in her pocket.
Who knows?
Ha, ha, ha, ha!
Well this is MY site and I can speak my mind without being conveniently censured and here is my reply:
It would be delightful if you were to reply here where your dogs cannot delete me. But I know you won't. You will lie to yourself and say you won't waste your time on me but the truth is that you can't.
My, my.
Ms. Josephs. Caracoli. Jonathan. My hat off to you! You are the only ones here with communicating brain cells. You are a credit to our people.
Caracoli. You are the only one who remembered. Are you traditional?
Don't ever wear regalia.
HA, HA, HA, HA!
Yes Ina OUR people. I bet you are proud at having put out soooo many words to judge and condemn me. Apuesto que eres novelera. You have a thing for the dramatic.
Ha, ha, ha, ha.
And in your ignorance you proved me right. You judged a book by it's cover Inaru. You forgot that paint and clothes don't make a man or in this case a decent taino indian.
Ha,ha,ha.
I gotta a saying for you too. Sitting in a shrink's office doesn't make you a clinician. Right Jaguar?
Ha, ha, ha.
Te enjuagaste la boca hablando de respeto hasta el punto de invitarme a la violencia por tener una opinión bien fundada. Una opinión que pruebas con tu propio comportamiento.
And look at all the crap written afterwards. Bochinche, crítica, hipocresía y malicia.
Look who wrote it and you will know who walks around in "regalia".
¡Qué poca vergüenza la suya gente!
You should all listen to Ms. Joseph.
Oh. I forgot. You don't LISTEN to anything but you own ass kissing.
Right Luisito? "ISN'T IT JUST MAGICALLY WONDERFUL TO BE SO WONDERFUL, TOGETHER, AND BE ETERNALLY WONDERFUL"!!!!"
(COPY WRITED CIBA JAGUAR)
If you visit his site make sure you notice his own du ragg.
Hypocrite!
Ha, ha,ha.
Inaru I bet you have a whole regalia setup. Beads feathers seeds the works! Ha, ha. I bet it's cotton too. I can tell.
You act like it.
I could be wrong. Please tell me I am wrong. Bet I am not.
I bet you are wearing something taino right now!
Ha, ha, ha.
And look at what your "positive" hook caught!
El mono mellao come to jump on the bandwagon. The one person everyone avoids like the plague. My reflection. Aren't these the same people you constantly attack here and on your website? They your buddies now? Gonna stick feathers up your derriere too Jaguar?
I guess Inaru was right when she bla blad about rallying around a common enemy or maybe you were just sore after you were verbally body slammed.
Any port in a storm huh Luisito?
Ha, ha, ha.
Settle down pussycat or we will have to have you neutered.
Oh wait a second. We did that already in the Footsteps of Hatuey discussion didn't we?
Wanna see Jaguar go toe to toe with me Washy? Check out the Footsteps. Jaguar will leave your blood lust unsatisfied.
And you might wanna do a little investigating before you continue gushing over the pussy cat. Ask around. Keisha. Caracoli. Miguel. They know.
Ask them how they feel about the kindnesses Luisito has shared with them.
Better yet check out his website and decide for yourself. You may even find your picture there. Waribos in the mists. blogspot.com.
Then decide if you wanna keep up the teabagging.
HA, Ha, HA!
Little Aco. It is easy to spew wisdom when you are 15 and unscarred. Still it is wiser to observe. Listen.
You are 15. You'll learn. Maybe.
I hope.
If you don't you only prove the pussy cat was right when he said "20 YEARS WITH THE SAME OLD BULLSHIT, AND HAVE GONE NO DAMN WHERE, AND HEADED IN THE SAME DIRECTION FOR ANOTHER 20!!!! "
Poor stupid taino! Dicen que para buen entendedor pocas palabras but that is not the case here. Need to have shit spelled out for you.
Well then. Here is Heyoka's message:
Get over yourselves people and look at the things that really matter. The taino wardrobe is the least of our worries.
No amount of paint and cotton can hide your Columbus style attitude. Your bla bla bla about dressing in sacred outfits is a ridiculous contradiction to the truth of what you do.
¡Víboras!
Best wishes
Joe
You have no answers.
Ha, ha.
Truth hurts.
Love,
Joe

No comments:
Post a Comment
You are welcome to leave a comment just make sure you have thought about it first.
Ha, ha.
If your mouth is full I may have to look for other orifices to fill.
Ha, Ha, ha, ,ha!